The Soul of Fine Art: Delve into: art, passion, writing, dharma, zen, character, consciousness, culture, intuition, evolution, and the spirit we call soul.
you can't outsource your soul work
Monday Jun 30, 2008
Still Learning from Adele
A few observations about my mother’s passing:
1) Life is a treasure precisely because it is finite.
2) While there are many doctors, there are few healers.
3) The Law of Non-Attachment does not exclude losing loved ones. Losing one’s mother is the most intense of tests to confront.
4) Grief takes many forms.
5) Leaving nothing of importance unsaid is healing.
6) Like it or not, life is but dream—and that is the mystery worth exploring.